As you may be aware, Australia is actively implementing controls to contain the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For the health and safety of our staff and our clients, we have temporary measures in place to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Before entering the clinic for an appointment please note;
You are advised that you must isolate yourself at home if:
- You have left Hubei province, China less than 14 days ago (until 14 days after you left Hubei)
- You have been identified as close contacts of proven cases of novel coronavirus (until 14 days after last contact with the confirmed case)
- You have left, or transited through, mainland China on or after 1 February 2020 (until 14 days after leaving China)
- Do not enter if you have a fever and one or more of runny nose, cough, headache, rash, vomiting, sore throat or diarrhoea
- Take precautions to stop the spread of germs by covering your cough or sneeze
- Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing
Please call us on 07 5580 9244 if you need to reschedule your appointment. If you require further information about the Coronavirus pandemic, you may contact the Commonwealth Public Health Information Line on 1800 004 599.
We have taken the simple step to request our visitors and staff use the hand sanitisers provided at the front desk of Reception and in all our treatment rooms.
Thank you for your help.